Tula Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Start a new career, augment your current career,
or enhance your yoga practice.
We are a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School, which means our curriculum is approved by the Yoga Alliance. After your graduation, you can register with the Yoga Alliance, as a 200 hour Yoga Teacher! Watch this short video to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher!
Gain confidence, skill, and practice with our comprehensive 200 hour Teacher Training.
- Start anytime, with our 12 month rolling enrollment period
- One year of training ensures that you have the knowledge you need
- Includes one year of unlimited yoga at Tula Yoga Center
- 22 hours of one-on-one and small group teaching, leading up to teaching experience under your belt before you graduate!
- Learn the Hot Yoga sequence, Vinyasa/Ashtanga yoga, Gentle Yoga, Restorative, and Special Circumstances.
- Adjust with confidence!
- Learn Sanskrit and its translation for different postures.
- Graduate with a fully formed business plan - designed to keep you on track for your own personal yoga teaching success!
To apply - Please send a letter of interest to Sue Siegrist at email@example.com, or call me at 610-763-6998
- Ashtanga/Vinyasa Sequencing
- Teaching the Hot Yoga Sequence
- Gentle Yoga Education/Class Structure
- Adjusting and Assisting
- Intro to Harmonium
- Charkas and Yogic Energy
- Singing Bowls/Sound Bath
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Traditional Texts
- Teaching an un-sequenced Class (Hatha, Vinyasa, Gentle)
- Accessible Yoga
- Special Circumstances
- ·Private Lessons
- ·Understanding Mantra
And much more!
Sue Siegrist, MBA, eRYT200
I love to learn, and I love to teach. Throughout my whole professional career, I have been dedicated to one thing - helping people to excel and reach their goals. My beginnings in yoga teaching started at a gym, and I have since taught in many different environments, including corporate, studios, and retirement homes. My intention is to create a place where yoga is accessible to all, and learning is fun, safe, and enlightening - while also supporting your personal learning journey.
Master of Business Administration in Leadership Walden University 2008 – 2010
Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing Temple University/Walden University 2006 – 2008
Webmaster Certification Penn State University 2001 – 2002
Yoga Instructor Program Yogalife Institute 2008 – 2009
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training w/David Swenson 2017
Svaroopa Yoga Foundations Teacher Training 2012
Pennsylvania Center for Intuitive Studies reiki level 1,2,&Master 2009-2017
Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT & eRYT200) 2009 - present
Kwan Sai Hung Healing qigong 2009
Eastern Arts Holistic Health Academy kung fu training 2006 – 2009
Paulie Zink Yin Yoga Teacher Training Workshops 2007, 2011
NETA Certification group exercise and vinyasa yoga 2006 – 2009
Director of Yoga and Meditation, Tula Yoga Center 2015 - Present
Managing Partner, The Restorative Center 2016-Present
Corporate Banking Sovereign Bank/Banco Santander 2002-2015
- Mid-Atlantic Training Facilitator
- Corporate Communications
- Rewards and Recognition Manager
- Customer Service
Faculty, University of Phoenix 2009-2015
Sophia Bonifante, RYT200
Anatomy and Physiology Expert & Teacher - Tammy Lynn Brady, RTY200,